Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday Sunday

Today we stayed home from church. On Friday night, Emersyn got HORRIBLE sleep and was up in the night crying in her crib, obviously uncomfortable. I was afraid last night might be the same so I just planned on not going to church in the morning but praise the Lord, Emersyn actually got great sleep. So good, in fact, that she slept until 1pm! She woke up at 10 and had a bottle and then went back to bed. Sleepy head. Now just 2 1/2 hours after she woke up, she is back in bed for a nap. She has been very needy today, poor thing. She is whiny and wants to be picked up but then when I am holding her she is fussy and wants to get down. I do love the cuddly moments though.
I have been working on my "Esther" Beth Moore study and loving it! Normally I can't read or do any studying in a room that is cluttered or messy, what can I say, I am easily distracted. But now that Emersyn is napping I can either take 30 minutes and pick up toys that are just going to need picking up again at the end of the day....or I can work on my study and spend time with the Lord. I pick option 2. :)

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday. Our church is having a prayer and praise service tonight that I am bummed to miss but I gotta be a mama first!

Here's to a great week everyone!!

3 comments:

jules said...

Now that's a lot of sleeping. She must need it!

LeAnna said...

God has called us first to minister to those who are in need, and being a Momma does just that. Hope everyone feels better this week. :)

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Oh I need to quit this computer stuff and go work on Ester right now too... Hope everyone is feeling better soon.