Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Roxanne!

I am so amazed at how the Lord is so faithful to meet our needs. Just a couple weeks ago I was very concerned about Emersyn's childcare. Her nanny had gone back to school and I was left with hardly any options. Being away from Ems is hard enough but to not know where she is going to be week to week was really taking a toll on me. Well, the Lord provided! On Monday's Emersyn is at my neighbor and good friend Sherries. Emersyn is obsessed with her 4 year old daughter, Maddie. It is just too precious. Sherrie tells me that Emersyn wants to do whatever Maddie does. If Maddie is on the couch, Emersyn wants to be up there with her. If Maddie gets down..well, I think you get the idea. :) On Tuesdays Emersyn goes with me to Bible Study in the morning where she gets to play with her friends for a couple hours in the nursery. Then she goes to her Nana's for the afternoon. Wednesdays was the day I was really stressed out about. Then the Lord just so happened to put my sweet friend Roxanne in my life and turns out, she is off on Wednesdays from her server job and she agreed to watch Emersyn for me!!! I have known her for a looooong time...probably since she was six or seven.


Yesterday was Miss Roxanne's 23rd birthday! We celebrated with an Oreo cream pie that I forgot to send home with her so alas, we will have to continue the celebration next week! Thank you for being such a blessing to me and my family Roxanne!! We love you!!

3 comments:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

That is so cool!

Roxanne Schultz said...

I am so very blessed by you! Thank you for everything!

sister sheri said...

That's wonderful news! Happy Birthday to Roxanne!