Friday, October 9, 2009

Dear Santa......

Dear Santa,

I know it is a little early to be getting you my Christmas list already but I got my beloved "Harriet Carter" catalog in the mail this week and I wanted to get you this list asap, as the items I have selected will probably sell out FAST!


1) NFL Snuggie (for my husband)

Nothing could be more attractive then the sight of your hunk of a man curled up in an NFL fleece wrap with sleeves. I mean, look at this guy! He exudes testosterone!!

2) Educational Theological Book

This question has often kept me awake at night....why ARE there no cats in the Bible???? I can't wait to get this book and FINALLY find out why!!!!!

3) Painting gadget that promises to allow you to paint any size room in an hour effortlessly.

This gift is more for my husband Santa. The thing is, if you don't get this for me, Brett is going to see it at Home Depot or Lowes and INSIST on buying it. I have yet to find a painting gadget that he won't buy. Because we passionately hate painting, a gadget that promised to practically do the painting FOR you is a must.
4) Glass mouthwash decanter

How classy is this, huh?? Gone is the tacky mouthwash bottle!

5) Credit Card Holder

Note: this holds up to 32 cards!!!! Wow!! Does it also come with free debt counseling on NOT buying stuff you can't afford?

6) Touch'n'Brush

This little life saver PROMISES to distribute the PERFECT amount of toothpaste EVERY time! This is something I have wrestled with for a long time. I put some toothpaste on and realize, darn it, that is too little! Then I try to squeeze some more on and darn it, now it's too much. This little magic gadget will erase those feelings of failure forever!!
7) Cat Talk

Enough said.
Thanks for your consideration Santa. I truly believe that each of these items will enhance my overall quality of life tremendously.
Signed, Your Truly

6 comments:

The Lenz Family said...

Haha!!

A New England Girl said...

I get a crack out of those snuggies! They are SO funny. But I do love the glass mouthwash decanter... it looks so nice!

MiMi said...

So I have to return the Snuggles I bought all you kids!
Schucks!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Ah. I love ya girl...

sister sheri said...

Even Christopher gets a big laugh over the Touch and Brush. I love the Unitaskers on the Uncluterer blog. Your list would fit perfectly!

Melissa (5M Creations) said...

That is awesome! You are to funny.