Friday, October 23, 2009

Five Question Friday

My Little Life

These little blog hops are always a fun thing to participate in! Here goes.....

1. What's your favorite horror movie?
Ugh, I do NOT like horror movies of any kind. I am easily haunted by frightening things and just do not care to allow my mind to see scary things. I would much rather watch a romantic comedy or read. I did go through a phase in high school with my best friend and we were into watching horror movies but I am surely a changed person. :)

2. Bath tub or Hot tub?
Oh my....hot tub hands down. Someday I will enjoy a hot tub in the comforts of my own backyard. One of our favorite places to go on an overnight getaway is The Bonneville Hot Springs Resort in Washington. You can get a room with a private hot tub on the deck for you to enjoy. It is amazing and I can't wait to go there again....*sigh*.

3. Do you prefer to view a movie at the theater or at home?
Hmm....this is kind of a toss up. I love to watch a movie at home, in my jammies, snuggling with my man. But, it is also fun to see things in the theater. I call a TIE!

4. If you could choose a maid, cook, or chauffeur, which one would you choose?
A MAID!!! Her duties would include blow drying and styling my hair each day.

5. Electric Slide, Boot Scootin' Boogie, or the Macarena?
Boot Scootin' Boogie. I know a line dance to this....learned it in 7th grade P.E. :)


MckLinky Blog Hop



3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness, I would have answered every question the exact same way! Well, I might have picked the electric slide, but I do know and like boot scoot 'n boogie line dance:)

I would SO SO SO love a maid!

Mindi said...

I learned that dance in middle school as well! A maid that does hair is a total bonus!

Mama M. said...

Hey there!! Glad to have you join in, Patti! I love the photo of the little kiddos in the grass! They look like quads!
And, I totally hear ya on the maid!! Hope to see you next week!