2. Your dream car is....? Hmm....I used to be into cars. Like I loved going to the Auto Show and drooling over the decked out SUV's. But then I realized that cars are depreciating assets. And they are SO expensive new. However, it is my DREAM car you are asking about. So now, I think my dream car is a brand new Toyota Sienna, fully loaded with leather and wood grain. Yup, you read that right! A minivan is my dream car! Someday when I am not hauling kids everywhere, I would love some sort of affordable convertible. I think going on a drive on a summer evening in a convertible sounds heavenly. :)
3. Do you have an innie or an outie belly button? Innie. So random.
4. What meal do you look forward to the most..breakfast, lunch, or dinner? I used to LOVE breakfast on my days off with Brett because we would often go out but now that we are eating healthier, I would say dinner.
5. Favorite mascara? Maybeline brand, comes in bright orange tube and you can get it at Coscto. Score.
6. What would you say your decorating style is..traditional, modern, eclectic, country, french country, shabby chic, etc..? Hmm....I would traditional. My home has a lot of rich browns, rust oranges, greens, etc.
7. Have you ever been skinny dipping? None of your beeswax.
8. I hate the smell of...? Cabbage, brussel sprouts cooking, dirty diapers in the trash, cat litter, the Yankee Candle store (it gives me a headache!!!!!!), stinky dog breath, and olives.