My house is a mess and I really should be cleaning it but frankly folks, i.can.hardly.move. I am SO sore from the 30 Day Shred, which I am only TWO days into mind you. Brett told me to wait to do the Shred until tonight so he can do it with me. I am happily obliging. He called me today and encouraged me to be active. If by being active he meant taking a nap, then I am in total agreement! My back is bugging me too which I don't know is from working out or the fact that I have back problems due to my accident. I took some IBProfuen because I imagine my muscles are a little inflamed and am drinking lots of water. I figure that and a 30 minute snooze should do the trick. That is what Sunday afternoons were made for right?? The Lord rested on the 7th day; it is only respectful that I do the same! :) I am looking forward to getting in better shape so that working out isn't quite so painful, hee hee. In the meantime, no discipline seems pleasant at the time but reaps a harvest of righteousness (and a healthier body)...this is a paraphrased verse in Hebrews.
Keely over at MannLand5 is hosting a "Getting to Know You" blog hop today! I enjoy these sorts of things; a great distraction from my messy house and achin' bod. :)
1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could pick one person to be stranded with you..Who would you pick? Family members not included. Oh geez....that is a hard one. Umm.....umm......I honestly don't know. I would say some amazing outdoors man like Bear Grylls from "Man vs. Wild" but I don't think my husband would be a huge fan of that answer, ha!
2. Do you read celebrity gossip? I used to read pinkisthenewblog.com and Perez Hilton very regularly but now I just don't have the time. I also got really tired of how negative Perez Hilton is. I do like visiting Celebrity-Babies.com just to see the cute babies. :) I look at that website maybe once or twice a week. That is it for me though.
3. Favorite show you're waching this season? BIGGEST LOSER!!!
4. How tall are you? Just a little shy of 5'8.
5. What was the last book you read? Anonymous by Alicia Britt Chole
6. Flats or heels? FLATS all the way. Heels are a thing of the past for me. For now anyways. :)
7. If you had to choose one natural disaser to go through, what would you choose..Earthquake, Tornado, or Hurricane? Umm...how about none of the above?? I don't even want to speculate on which of these would be better to go through, they all freak me out!!
8. Thong, panties, or (gasp) granny panties? Whatever the occasion calls for! ;)
Happy Sunday everyone! This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!