Sunday, January 31, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday

I so should NOT be sitting at my computer right now blogging but alas I am. I SHOULD be working out but I can hear my daughter talking up in her crib, refusing to take a nap (just talking and playing, not crying or anything) so I am hoping that by the time I finish this, she will have fallen asleep.

A girl can dream, right? :) If she hasn't fallen asleep, I will proceed to work out anyways. NO excuses! :)

Okay, here are the "Getting to Know You" questions, courtesy of Keely at MannLand5!

1. Do you iron your sheets? Umm....do I iron anything??? The answer is NO! Although, I would like to surprise my husband once and iron all of his work shirts. Right now, he tosses them into the dryer for 10 minutes each morning and fluffs them. They are wrinkle free so this works well but a crisply ironed shirt is so sharp lookin'.

2. Your dream car is....? Hmm....I used to be into cars. Like I loved going to the Auto Show and drooling over the decked out SUV's. But then I realized that cars are depreciating assets. And they are SO expensive new. However, it is my DREAM car you are asking about. So now, I think my dream car is a brand new Toyota Sienna, fully loaded with leather and wood grain. Yup, you read that right! A minivan is my dream car! Someday when I am not hauling kids everywhere, I would love some sort of affordable convertible. I think going on a drive on a summer evening in a convertible sounds heavenly. :)

3. Do you have an innie or an outie belly button? Innie. So random.

4. What meal do you look forward to the most..breakfast, lunch, or dinner? I used to LOVE breakfast on my days off with Brett because we would often go out but now that we are eating healthier, I would say dinner.

5. Favorite mascara? Maybeline brand, comes in bright orange tube and you can get it at Coscto. Score.

6. What would you say your decorating style is..traditional, modern, eclectic, country, french country, shabby chic, etc..? Hmm....I would traditional. My home has a lot of rich browns, rust oranges, greens, etc.

7. Have you ever been skinny dipping? None of your beeswax.

8. I hate the smell of...? Cabbage, brussel sprouts cooking, dirty diapers in the trash, cat litter, the Yankee Candle store (it gives me a headache!!!!!!), stinky dog breath, and olives.

Emersyn is STILL awake. Grrrrr. Looks like naptime might not happen today. Wish me luck.

Off I go to Shred, day 24! :)

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh I dislike non-napping days!!! Good luck!

Keely said...

SO I'm gonna take it you have been skinny dipping..;-)

Thanks for playing Patti!

Day 24! AWESOME!!!!

Tyler said...

The yankee candle store gives me a headache too and bath and body works! Could be because I walk around smelling everything but its so tempting :)

So proud of you guys for keeping up with the shred! That is awesome :)

Murdock's mama said...

Love your page...I'm your newest follower! I'm a costco girl too...and i use the drying to fluff all the time! :)

MollyinMinn said...

Your daughter is adorable! Hope she finally slept for you. Fun answers, thanks for sharing!

LeAnna said...

I bet our houses are decorated similar!!!! And I have a hard time in Yankee Candle, too. Man, fragrance overload...