1. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is, look at the clock and decide how tired I am based on how much sleep I got. Then I get up to go to the bathroom and then get back in to bed to cuddle with Brett and Ems since she's the one that wakes us up!
2. I can hardly wait for this fall....it looks like we might be going to HAWAII!!!!
3. The quickest way to my heart is a hand written note or card filled with affirmation or cleaning my house because they are my two love languages!
4. A little known fact about me is that ?? I can NEVER think of anything for these questions!!
5. The best part about my job is as a Realtor I get to watch people as their dreams of home ownership come true and be a vital part of that which is both fun and rewarding! My favorite part of being a stay home mama is when I get both of my kids giggling together, usually through tickles and snuggles. Also, watching Emersyn grow up and mimic so many things that I do...a great reminder that staying home with her is valuable and she's learning.
6. Something I just couldn't live without is Everett's sleep sack/swaddler. It makes him go to sleep amazingly easy!!
7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is SEW! But someday I shall learn!! Someday... :)