Friday, April 27, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday




1.  When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is,   look at the clock and decide how tired I am based on how much sleep I got. Then I get up to go to the bathroom and then get back in to bed to cuddle with Brett and Ems since she's the one that wakes us up! 

2.   I can hardly wait for   this fall....it looks like we might be going to HAWAII!!!! 

3.  The quickest way to my heart is    a hand written note or card filled with affirmation or cleaning my house      because     they are my two love languages! 

4. A little known fact about me is that    ?? I can NEVER think of anything for these questions!! 

5. The best part about my job is    as a Realtor I get to watch people as their dreams of home ownership come true and be a vital part of that which is both fun and rewarding! My favorite part of being a stay home mama is when I get both of my kids giggling together, usually through tickles and snuggles. Also, watching Emersyn grow up and mimic so many things that I do...a great reminder that staying home with her is valuable and she's learning. 

6. Something I just couldn't live without is    Everett's sleep sack/swaddler. It makes him go to sleep amazingly easy!! 

7.  Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is   SEW! But someday I shall learn!! Someday... :) 

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I am so glad I am not the only one that has a hard time coming up with facts about themselves in these situations. Hopefully Hawaii works out! So fun.