Friday, May 4, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



 
1.  My bedtime routine includes,   watching TV after the kids go to bed, then brushing teeth, taking off makeup, making sure I have fresh water on my nightstand, playing with my phone, going to sleep. This is not a very exciting answer. :)

2.   I am   TWELVE pounds lighter then I was two weeks ago today! This makes me happy.

3.  I can't stand     whining      because    it is the equivalent to nails on a chalkboard to me. Who knew 3.5 little girls whined so much?

4. My idea of relaxation would be   magazines and a pool. Enough said.

5. If I had an extra $50, I would    go by myself some new black flats.

6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is    they know all the ups and downs of your day-to-day life and they're so sweet and encouraging. I have found some really great quality women in my life that I SO wish lived closer to me! (Yes I'm talking about YOU LeAnna, Melissa, Tyler...) 

7.  A recipe I've been dying to try is  anything that sounds delicious that is lean and green. I made a new recipe last week (posted it on my other blog) and it was delicious and healthy, whoo hoo! 

Okay, that concludes my Fill in the Blanks Friday. This weekend my kiddos are going to be gone TWO nights....a first for us. Everett has never been away from us for even one night so two is kinda crazy but when my in-law's offered to take the kids to see their Great Grandpa (and cheer him up since he lost his wife recently), I couldn't say no. The idea of TWO nights and one WHOLE day to ourselves was just too good of an opportunity to pass up! Tomorrow night we're going on a triple date with some of our best friends and it's KID FREE! We've never done that before. We're going to eat dinner in peace, happy hour in a bar of course, something we can't do with kids!! Then we're going to play games at a house, also something that we can never do with kids. I'm so excited!!!

2 comments:

MiMi said...

Have fun Honey!
Love you!

Melissa said...

Aw! Haha! I so wish we lived close to each other too. I have now met two bloggy friends & it was the BEST THING EVER. I'm going to have to meet you one day!! In person! I love bloggy friends!

12 pounds!!! WOOHOO! Go girl!

Enjoy your 2 kid-free nights!