1. Today is a great day because, it's Friday which means Brett is off for the next two days!! I also get to hang out with some of my favorite kiddos (in addition to my own) while their mama plays in an orchestra tonight. It's also a good day because I'm starting a new adventure in getting healthy via Take Shape for Life. Oh boy, wish me luck.
2. Tomorrow I will enjoy driving to the ocean to celebrate my kids' great grandma's 96th birthday. Brett isn't able to come; he's redeeming a Groupon that I bought him for Christmas for a 5 hour grilling class with some friends. He'll have a great time but I wish he were coming to the lunch. It's supposed to be the warmest day of the year so far on Sunday in the high 70's. I'm stoked!!!!
3. My favorite time of day is nap time because it just is. :) I adore spending time with my kiddos but nap time gives me time to breathe and think and
watch TV get stuff done around the house. I also love the evenings after dinner before the kids go to bed.
4. Sometimes you just have to let things go in life and not over think.
6. My favorite accessory is painted nails. This may not count as an official accessory but after our weekend in Sunriver, I've renewed my love for painted nails.
7. My favorite thing about this week was spending time with Brett's grandpa after the passing of his grandma. Even amidst total sadness, Grandpa lit up when Everett gave him his signature grin and that made my heart so happy.
We will miss you Grandma Jensen!!!