Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Emersyn's First Designer Bag :)



"What is it Mama?"

I think she likes it! :)

She holds it like a little lady.

Tissue paper= bonus!!

When I got the mail today, there was a surprise awaiting me! My Aunt Marti, Emersyn's Great-Auntie had mentioned that she was sending Emersyn a surprise. I couldn't wait to see what it was.

When I opened the package, I saw a very familiar logo on the bag.....COACH!!!! Now, I am not a huge name brand snob but let's be honest, we can all appreciate a quality handbag. I was SOOOO excited to open it up!! Auntie Marti included a sweet note, saying that she had been looking for a sunglasses case for the cute glasses that she bought Ems in Sacramento during our visit in February. She found this cute little cosmetic bag that we can use for her sunglasses, as well as other baby essentials, you know, like binky's, etc. Then she said, "It's never too young for a girl to start her designer handbag collection". That sweet note is going in her baby book so Emersyn will always remember who bought her her first Coach piece. :)

THANK YOU AUNTIE MARTI!!!!!!!!!

No comments: