Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Coming soon.....

Do you know this person?
Above you will see a picture of Debbie Downer, one of my all time favorite characters on SNL for It seems everyone knows a "Debbie Downer". Don't be a Debbie Downer in someone's life. :) I certainly vow not to be!!
I feel like my blog has gotten a little depressing lately, with the passing of my sweet dog, the sadness that goes with that, etc. SO I just wanted to let my faithful blog readers (I know you're out there because of my blog counter thingy on the bottom of the page) know that fun things are coming up on this blog!


For example...I am going to start vegetable gardening!!! My backyard doesn't serve much purpose right now so I decided to pursue this exciting new hobby and of course, blog my way through the process!


Also, I am going to continue with a weekly new recipe....I was going to shoot for Wednesday's but today I have an evening home showing so I am going to try that new recipe tomorrow. It is a "chicken enchilada casserole". Exciting? Eh. Sound tasty? Yes, I love casseroles, they usually reheat great for lunches. Easy? YES. Or that is what the recipe leads me to believe.


Also, more updates on my ADORABLE baby girl who I think said her first word the other day..."dada". I am not sure if she meant it intentionally but we were walking out of church with some friends and Brett was holding her. She said "dada" and we all stopped. We told her to say it again so she did. But she also says "baba" a lot so I don't know if she discovered that you can make a "da" sound or if she was talking about her daddy. Hmmm....stay tuned! :)

Really and truly though, my life is so very blessed and I love blogging about it with all of you! Thank you for reading, it has been fun meeting new mama's who share the same faith, the same interests and the same challenges! Thank you for hanging in there with me!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I always find your blog to be uplifting, so a few sad days are to be expected. I hope you guys are doing okay without Molly Brown.

Kim said...

Isn't she hilarious! Can't wait to stay tuned.
BTW those were Hunters 1st words, he muttered the sounds DAY,DAY, and then Da,da, ba,ba. Did that for a week then hushed for a while.
She'll be gibber jabbering in no time!
Hope all is well with the lost of Molly. Have a great weekend.

girl said...

Hi friend! Want to get together next week? I am finally free!!! :) Let me know if you're available. I miss you and Emers!