Monday, May 18, 2009

Bed Head & Random Ramblings

This is what happens when Emersyn takes a nap right after her morning bath...

CRAZY HAIR!!!!

Look how big she looks in this picture...she is my long legged lady. Wow.

Ready to go on an after dinner walk!

It has been HOT HOT HOT in Portland for the last few days. Unfortunately, we don't have central air so we make do with fans and open windows for now. We do have window a/c units that work really well, we just don't like to install them too early because they reduce the energy efficiency drastically due to their lack of an perfect seal. Last night we took a walk at about 8pm, my favorite time of day during the summer. It was still warm out but not hot. It was a good way to wind Emerysn down and enjoy our beautiful neighborhood. We walked over to a neighborhood park and playground but there were no baby swings, darn it!

I booked this park for Emersyn's first birthday last week: Magnolia Park. I am so excited, although I am in NO hurry for the day to come. I am savoring Emersyn's baby days as much as I possibly can for I know they won't last long.

Not so fun fact: if I drink several glasses of iced tea on Sunday evening, I won't be able to get to bed until 2am which is no fun come Monday morning. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Park looks very beautiful and has something for everybody!

Love you! Mama