Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Picture Update!

Here are some pictures to recap what we have been up to in the last few weeks! I wasn't as good about updating my blog while my mom/Grammy was here. Enjoy!

Emersyn's first time at "Munchkin Playland".



Emersyn and Sanj....it is so hard to get a pic of these two busy girls....Sanji's mom is literally holding them down! :)


Family dinner at the Macaroni Grill. Thank you Mom!!!!!!

Snuggling with Auntie Lou....we haven't seen her since Emersyn was about 10 weeks old!

Future Mr. and Mrs. Don't they look thrilled? :)

Riley pretending to read, in hopes of impressing Emersyn. I think it worked.

Sleeping beauty.

We are really happy with this car seat!! Love the little lady in it too.

First ponytail! She wasn't a big fan of me putting it in her hair....


Happy swinging.


Note: she pulled out the pony tail but her hair is still sticking straight up, hee hee. :)
Well, that concludes our recap. I hope you enjoyed it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious, Precious, Precious!
I Love you!
Maj

Katie said...

She is TOO cute! I love the new layout, especially the header :)

sister sheri said...

Cute photos... and love the fabric pattern on the car seat!