Saturday, June 27, 2009

Gardening Update

My plants are alive and growing!! I am so impressed. Wanted to give you all an update because I am SURE you have been on the edge of your seat, thinking to yourselves...."I wonder how Patti's plants are doing?" 
This cherry tomato plant is a little cranky because I forgot to water it in the last couple of days. I think it is going to forgive me though, been giving it some TLC this morning. 

This is the larger tomato tomato plant. :) You can see the large tomato starting to grow. 

Cherry tomatoes. I can't wait to eat them!!

More cherry tomatoes.

Emersyn and my hanging basket that we planted together. I just love it!! 

For all you master green thumbs out there...do you need to protect tomato plants from anything? Do you need to fertilize them? 

Thank you for being a part of my journey to become more domestic. :) 

1 comment:

sister sheri said...

Love your tomatoes! Fertilizer is good. Watch the leaves to see if anybody is hanging on them or eating them. Lots of sun. Water the base.