Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday

{one} have you ever won a trophy? if yes, for what?
Hmm...the only trophy I can remember winning is for a MS reading competition when I was in 2nd grade. I was a smarty, what can I say?
{two} what was your favorite subject in school?
I liked creative writing and marketing.

{three} what time do you get up in the morning?
Sometime between 7:30 & 8:30 am.

{four} if you could open your own business, what would it be?
Well, real estate is pretty much my own business. But if I was to open a business with a store front I think it would be fun to have a coffee shop with my husband. Or I'd steal Melissa's idea and open a Panera....they really are delicious!

{five} if you could spend the evening with one rock star/band, who would it be?
Hmm....geez. I don't even know. I guess I would have to say Carrie Underwood because Ems is a HUGE fan right now and maybe they could have a dance party together.

{six} what sitcom character reminds you of you?
Hmm, I don't know....I can't think of one!! Do I remind you of anyone?? (If so, she better be cute and funny, just sayin')

{seven} what are the 3 most important things to you?
God, family, friends

{eight} chips or popcorn?
Hmm....I like movie theater popcorn about once a year! I also like PopChips in BBQ flavor....so yummy!

{nine} have you ever ordered anything from an infomercial?
Ha ha, I think so but I can't remember what. I tell ya though, the magic bullet almost gets me every time.

{ten} what is one thing that you are grateful for today?
This verse that I read this morning: 2 Chron. 26:5 "He sought God during the days of Zechariah, who instructed him in the fear of God. As long as he sought the LORD, God gave him success." I love it. Plain and simple.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Ooh, Patti, i love that verse. Thank you!

If you open a panera, you need to open one in BR! For ME! Since y'all already have them!?! LOL.

I really think Carrie Underwood would love to have a dance party w/ ems! For real!

Dara Wills said...

The Magic Bullet is totally worth it, and you can get it at Costco with tons more attachments than the infomercial. You should totally open a coffee shop, I would come all the time!

sister sheri said...

Christopher and I totally enjoy making fun of infomericals. Especially the "processing" & handling fees! I keep threatening to buy him a touch and brush... but he says he wants one of the monster cupcake things.