Friday, September 3, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. If I didn't have to work anymore I would
hang out with my baby girl and savor each moment. I would visit my family in MN and CA more often. I would be able to get more involved in ministry and spend time volunteering.I would be better about making dinner each night and I would FEEL like I had more time to do what I wanted to in life, although I know that having a toddler keeps you on your toes.


2. My favorite thing about a vacation is getting to be with Brett and Emersyn 24/7. I love exploring new places and seeing different parts of our beautiful world.

3. When packing for a trip I have the best intentions to NOT overpack but it never happens. I usually lay everything out on my guest bed so I can see what I am packing and then Brett usually packs it all up so it fits. He is amazing like that.

4. If I could go on a road trip with anyone (dead OR alive) I would choose my BFF Tiffany, because, we love going on drives and singing at the top of our lungs to country music and we would go to the beach because that sounds fun and relaxing.

5. My top 3 absolute travel essentials are 1) magazines (although since traveling with a child I have yet to get a chance to read) 2) gum 3) my camera

6. Vacations are essential. I want a life full of incredible memories rather than lots of stuff.

7. On vacation you must always take a bazillion pictures and savor each and every moment.


4 comments:

Melissa said...

Love your answers!!!

Tyler said...

Amen Amen and Amen.. LOL all of those answers sounded great! Vacation are the best aren't they. Life just takes on a whole new meaning when you are away and can take the hustle and bustle out of the picture. It by far is my fav week of the year ;)

Hope you E is feeling better!!

Anonymous said...

You left out visiting ME if you didn't work :) But I'll take the road trip any day....childless of course! Love you friend!

Kristi said...

I consistently over pack. Number four sounds exactly like something my best friend and I would do.