Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday Blog Hop- Ask a Question

Today's Blog Hop theme is to ask a question.....


So here is my question to you! If you had a day that was 100% free of any responsibilities (job, family, etc.) and you had unlimited energy and motivation, what would you do? :)


Here is my answer:


I would begin my morning by waking up and putting on something comfy, probably a hoody and jeans and then head to my home away from home, Starbucks. :) I would enjoy a triple pumpkin spice latte and catch up on my Esther Bible Study, my "Crazy Love" book for book club, and then browse a parenting magazine perhaps. :)


After Starbucks, I would head home and do something I have been wanting to do for a long time.....ORGANIZE!!!! First off, I would take "before" pictures so I could document my productivity on my blog of course. :) Then I would start with my master bedroom closet. Toss out old things, organize clothes & shoes, etc. Take picture of finished product. Then I would organize the guest room closet. I am pretty sure that 50% of the stuff in there needs to be thrown away. Take another picture of finished product. Then I would probably go back into the master bedroom closet and just look at it again, so proud of my work. Then back to the guest room closet to do the same. This would probably continue, back and forth for awhile. :) After I had basked in the success of my organization, I would then head to the spa, but first let in the house cleaners who would do some deep cleaning while I was away getting pampered. At the spa, I would get a massage, a facial, and a mani/pedi. I would also be getting my hair cut and enjoying a light lunch during the mani/pedi...gotta multi-task, after all it's only a day to myself, not a weekend!

On my way home from the spa treatments, I would drive though another Starbucks, get another coffee...probably something lighter this time like a chai and then head home to my freshly cleaned house. I would thank the cleaners for so generously offering to clean my house free of charge (hey, it's my dream day...anything is possible!!). Then toss a load of laundry in the washer, light some candles, turn on the fire, and get caught up on blog reading while enjoying my chai.

For dinner I would go to SushiLand and bring a magazine to enjoy while eating some delicious California Rolls and Seared Salmon.

Hmm...that sounds like a pretty good day mixed with productivity and relaxation. :)

How about you guys? Either leave me a comment with your dream day or write a blog of your own about it! :)




MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment:

sister sheri said...

All I have to say is...


Why didn't you have the cleaners do your laundry, too?