Monday, November 23, 2009

Friend Makin' Monday- Thanksgiving Edition


1. Turkey or Ham? Turkey....but ONLY with cranberry sauce!! Can't eat turkey without it!!

2. Favorite side dish: would have to be a toss up between stuffing, sweet potatoes and mashed potatoes. Geez....carbs are the enemy!

3. Favorite dessert: good old fashioned pumpkin pie with homemade whipped cream!!

4. Black Friday: Are you going or not? Not. If there is some killer deal that I just can't live without, maybe, but Brett has to work that day and I am not sure that I am brave enough to go into the crowds with my baby girl by myself!

5. If so, what's on the top of your list? I do need a new crockpot...mine is in rough shape. Also need a new set of tupperware. So if they are practically giving away these items somewhere, I might venture out. :)

6. Going out of town or staying close to home? Staying close to home!

7. Hosting or helping? Helping...although I offered to host!

8. Name one family tradition at Thanksgiving: whenever we have it with my family, we always do communion which I think is really special.

9. What do you do after dinner? Clean up and hang out. I am bringing a book this year! Ems can have fun playing with her cousins, Daddy can watch football, and Mommy can READ!!

10. What are you most thankful for this year? TOO MANY THINGS TO LIST!!! I am most thankful for my family.




2 comments:

Miki said...

I love the idea of taking communion! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Miki

sister sheri said...

Wow! I agree... taking communion must give a whole new take on Thanksgiving. So... what book are you taking to read?