Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Auntie Marti!!!

Dear Auntie Marti,

Remember this?

Well, look at me now!!!


Mommy talks about you all the time Auntie. Whenever she does my hair and gets my rubber bands out of my "Coach" clutch, she tells me that my Auntie Marti loves me soooooo much that she sent me such a special little gift for no reason at all! She shows me pictures of you and I from our visit to Sacramento in February. Mommy also says that you are one of her biggest encouragers in life and that you make her want to be an encouragement to other people too.

I wish you lived closer. But, I guess I will just be happy that we are able to communicate via the internet. I can't wait to see you again sometime this Winter!!

I wish you the happiest of all birthdays!!!!!!!

Love, Emersyn
(Brett and Patti too!)

1 comment:

A New England Girl said...

What a difference! And how adorable to take such sweet photos for an Aunt's birthday. :) I bet she loves it! Happy birthday!!