Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday Blog Hop!

Three things that you *might* not have known about me....

1) When I was a little girl, I wanted to be an elementary teacher, solely for the purpose of being able to write on the black board and fill in those fun little grade books.
2) My husband and I have toured the country together singing……in our church’s Jr. High and High School youth choirs. Our first tour was when we were 12. Who knew that we would get married at that point?!? Not I!!! :)
3) I can’t stand black olives. Or any olives for that matter. I feel like I greatly missed out on the childhood pastime of sticking olives on your fingers at Thanksgiving. To me, all olives taste like salty nasty metallic creatures.

MckLinky Blog Hop

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Great list. I wanted to be a teacher too.

A New England Girl said...

What a sweet little list! I love the reasons why you wanted to be a teacher. :) And I so agree with the black olives thing!! I can deal with green olives, but black ones? Yuck! NO way. :)

I love your blog and am happy I found it through the blog hop. Your little girl is adorable!! :)

Kim said...

Ha! Like the list except for the Olives! :) I love Green Olives! he,he ♥

Julieta said...

I wanted to be a teacher when I was a kid too.
But now I strarted the university to study biochemistry :)
kisses patti!