Thursday, July 16, 2009

Emersyn's Second Wedding

Emersyn attended her first wedding at the age of 5 days old. She was born on Thursday, we attended the wedding on Monday, Labor Day. People couldn't believe how tiny she was. Half the people there didn't even know that I had already delivered her and were pretty surprised when we showed up with a newborn. She wore the most precious white dress...

And a headband that was clearly too big for her tiny little cranium. :)


On Saturday, we attended Emersyn's second wedding. Brett's cousin Travis married his high school sweetheart, Ali. They seem so happy and in love, we are thrilled for them!!
Lovely weather makes for lovely pictures!

Crazy hair in the wind!

September 1, 2008


July 11th, 2009

She is fearless.

You are not alone if you want to nibble these chubby thighs. :)

A very small portion of Brett's cousins...Brett's dad is one of 7 kids which makes for a lot of cousins and second cousins!

Got this dress at a garage sale, brand new with tags for $6. Score.

Emerysn admiring the handsome groom! :)

It was a lovely family gathering and a new marriage is always something to celebrate!

4 comments:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

You're so funny- (about your comment on my blog today that is) Everytime you see a post from me at 4;00 am (most of the time) it has been pre-scheduled that way. I am the queen of pre-scheduling, as it seems that is all I can actually do. However, I had a small glitch when I hit publish because a loose nut on the handle (me) forgot to type in tomorrow's date, so I just thought, "Eh, what the heck, two in one day.."

So there you have it! But thanks for the tip, because you know... I might NOT have known that, and then I would have been so happy to know all about that, being a very non-techy person myself.

Sasha

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

No, No, you totally didn't commit a blogging fowl, though you did crack me up big time, because I am so NOT a blogging master. Man... if you doubt it, go back and read my very first post. I know so very little, it makes my friends laugh. They're all twittering, and texting, and blogging, and other things that I have just only recently begun doing... I'm so very lame, and totally need people like you who are willing to say, "Hey, try this, it's really cool and will make your life SO much easier." (I tend to do things the hardest way possible.)

Katie said...

What beautiful pictures! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Kim said...

She's a true Beauty! Love the dress!