Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Blog Hop!


Today I am taking part in a blogging community activity, sharing my *favorite* picture. Can I truly pick a *favorite* picture?? NO. But I can pick one that I love and participate in this fun little Tuesday treat. :) This picture was taken when Emersyn had just started giving us real intentional smiles that I was able to capture on the camera. She had been smiling before this picture but usually when I got out the camera, her curious stare would replace her smile. I think she was about 4 months. Whenever I look at this picture, I am happy. It is on the cubical wall at my work too.

MckLinky Blog Hop

2 comments:

trennia said...

cute picture..just blog hopping to say HI!

Heather said...

She's beautiful! Such pretty dark eyes.

Just hoppin' around from S. Texas! Nice to 'meet' you and can't wait to see you around my place in the blogosphere!