Monday, July 27, 2009

Tuesday Blog Hop- Favorite Kid Photos

This week's Blog Hop is: Favorite Kid Photo's. These are some of my favorite photos of my favorite kid! I am so glad they didn't make us pick just one.... :)











I think that looking at pictures of my sweet girl could officially be classified as a hobby!

And now, a couple pictures of this sweet baby girl's parents....I don't have hardly any of our pictures scanned, something to work on in the future!!

This is me around age 3. Jealous of my "feathered" bangs? :)

Brett and I with our pets at similar ages, maybe 4ish.

**Side note: Thank you everyone for your care and concern in regards to my recent accident. I am still working through it all. I am seeing a chiropractor on a daily basis now and am off work for the week. I will keep you posted. God is good and that is all that matters!


MckLinky Blog Hop

5 comments:

sister sheri said...

Patti! She looks just like you as a little girl!

and BTW... love the couches in the old photos... and especially the wood paneling in the background!

LeAnna said...

She's such a cutie! Have to admit, those feathered bangs were AWESOME. ;)

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Oh the baby yawn... it just gets me every time...

Lemonade Makin' Mama needs a baby.

I keep telling my sis in law to get on it.

She won't listen.

Lucky for me, I have you. (grin)

Julieta said...

I love Emersyn's pictures!
She always looks very happy !
:)
I wrote you something in my post! Then take a look ;)
Kisses from here :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Look at Little Miss Emersyn makes me want another one! She is adorable!