Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Monkey Buddies

Last week, Emersyn had a playdate with Mr. Rowan! We met Rowan's parents in our birth class and have kept in touch since. Brianne, Rowan's mommy, was kind enough to help me out in a bind when I couldn't find anyone to watch Emersyn. It turns out that Rowan and Emersyn share something in common: their love for monkeys! :) Brianne emailed me these pics during their playdate. TOO cute!

Monkey lovin'.
This picture cracks me up. Emersyn is bigger and older then Rowan and she tends to be more aggressive towards younger babies. Not like mean aggressive, just takes their toys and pokes them in the eyes, normal stuff. I think this is because she has a lot of older baby friends who run the show so when she gets with the youngin's, she runs the show. :) Rowan was clearly not intimidated! I can't tell if he is trying to spoon her or strangle her in this picture!! :)

Cuties. :)
Thanks again Brianne, you are a blessing to us!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Such adorable pictures! A baby romance in the making :)

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Awww, thanks for the sweet compliment! I needed something a little more "me." :)

Sasha

Unknown said...

I think they had a blast! :o)