Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday




{ONE} What was one thing you valued when you were a kid?

I loved that my parents idea of family time was a day on our boat exploring the river or the lake. I loved getting to sit in the back of the truck with my brother back when that was legal and head down the freeway to the Willamette river. I loved my mom's sub sandwiches that she'd make for our days out on the boat that were AMAZING and I still love them!! Family days on the boat are something I will always treasure.

{TWO} What was your favorite (& least favorite) subject in school?
Hated math. Loved english and actually I loved human anatomy & physiology in high school.

{THREE} Do you remember your first love?
Yup. I wake up next to him every morning!

{FOUR} What one pet would you love to have?
We'd love a little dog, maybe a Yorkie. Brett would get one today if I'd let him but I think we need to wait until Everett gets a little older. I think this time next year would be fun to get a dog!

{FIVE} Would you rather live in the country or the city?
I feel like I do live in the country sometimes. If you go a 1/4 mile south of my house there are tons of farms including a llama farm that I honk at each time I drive by to the delight of my daughter. I'm also a 1/4 mile from a Target. Go figure. It's a cool area *sorta*. :)

{SIX} What do you love about blogging?
Going back and re-reading posts from when I was pregnant with Ems and when she was first born and all the memories we've created. I also love the community.

{SEVEN} What is the first website you visit everyday?
GMAIL

{EIGHT} Will you or have you joined Google +?
I have joined it but I don't really get it and am not really looking to either.

{NINE} What is your favorite scent of candle/air freshener?
Fresh laundry. :)

{TEN} How would you describe your style?
Umm....non-existent? :) Ha!



No comments: