Friday, August 19, 2011

Today I am praying for....

My sweet girl, saying bedtime prayers for her baby doll

Today I am praying for....

*a friend's marriage that needs a miraculous intervention from the Lord

*a friend who just lost her job and doesn't know where she's going to go

*a friend who desperately wants to be pregnant

*my upcoming labor and delivery

*a friend's mom who has terminal cancer

*an acquaintance whose husband took his own life last week and leaves behind a widow that is close to my age and two young children

If you feel led, would you pray for these things too?

"Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ." Galatians 6:2



1 comment:

MiMi said...

Praying for them Patti, and of course all your needs.
Bless you for sharing these prayers with your Blog Friends!