Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday


{one} what’s the #1 most played song on your iPod (or whatever you use)?
Hmm....probably the Kids Praise CD that is in my van. Ems loves listening to worship music, especially "mommy's favorite song" (Mighty to Save) which she requests the most.

{two} what’s your favorite type of exercise?
I love walking and chatting with friends. I also enjoy bike riding!

{three} what’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
I am not a huge fan of flying.

{four} if you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be?
Hmm....maybe 30 or 31. I'll have a baby and a big girl, fun ages for my kids. :)

{five} when you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you use it to do?
Geez, probably something silly like post a blog. But like if I'm making dinner and something needs to bake or cook for 30 minutes, I'll usually do a power cleaning session and get a lot done.

{six} what do you miss the most about being a kid?
The lack of bills and responsibility.

{seven} when was the last time you were nervous?
I was actually nervous before my baby shower last week. I just wanted to make sure that everyone had a great time and that I got to talk to everyone and make them feel appreciated. I didn't worry about it not being a great shower, I was positive that was going to be the case, I just wanted to make sure that I conveyed my gratitude and appreciation to each guest.

{eight} what was the first thing you bough with your own money when you were young?
I remember paying for my ears to be pierced at the state fair when I was like 10 maybe? I remember I had saved my money and was SO excited when the dollar amount hit the *double digits*. The ear piercing was $13, drained my savings. :)

{nine} what is your favorite month of the year?
October. I LOVE fall!!!! I also love August...both of my babies birthdays are in August. :)

{ten} what are 3 songs from the soundtrack of your life?
Bebo Norman's "A Page is Turned" (this was the song that played during the slide show at our wedding...I can't listen to it without bawling like a baby!!!)
"Saving Grace" by United Live (another song at my wedding ironically but I just LOVE the words)
"I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz- the first song that Emersyn REALLY loved and listening to it makes me so happy.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Good questions! Loved reading your answers!! I do not mind flying, I will have to come see you. ;)

Mandy said...

Hee hee.
"A Page is Turned" was our communion song. I get almost teary every time I hear it too. Such a beautiful song!