Friday, July 8, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. My plans this summer include
my baby shower on Saturday (!!!!!!!), a trip to the beach in July to visit the Newport Aquarium (thank you Groupon), lots of trips to the park and the fountain, Emersyn's third birthday party, two weddings, oh and HAVING A BABY!!!!


2. The best summer I ever had was the summer when Brett and I started dating, NINE years ago!!! It makes me happy just thinking about it. *sigh*

3. Summer is late nights, walks, playing at the park, farmer's markets, fountains, the smell of sunscreen, iced tea, grilling, fresh fruit, flip flops, windows down, bliss....

4. My favorite summer food is burgers, watermelon, strawberries, corn on the cob, almost anything grilled !!!!

5. The best way to quench a summer thirst is with iced tea!!!!! I do love lemonaid too if it's fresh tasting, not like from a powdered mix.

6. My summer uniform consists of nothing special, especially this summer. Maternity capri's, shorts, shirts and a few dresses. Flip flops are essential though, I hate wearing socks. Emersyn is the same way. She lives in her Crocs and saltwater sandals!


7. The best thing about summer isthe late nights. It's so nice when Brett gets home from work at 7ish to be able to still enjoy some daylight hours with him after dinner. We love going for walks and enjoying the warm weather.


2 comments:

AMY said...

Great Answers! Yum anything on the grill.....I agree!
I'm a new follower.
Amy's Life @
www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

So excited!! Can't wait to see baby everett!