Saturday, July 2, 2011

Dropped?

Today I have been SO uncomfortable! Ironically, this is right after my "I LOVE this stage of pregnancy" status update on Facebook a couple night ago. :) I've been trying to get stuff done around the house in an attempt to get ready to have a couple friends over for the 4th of July and I feel like Everett is camping out on my bladder more so then usual. Could he have dropped already?? I'll be 32 weeks on Monday. I have a feeling that he is going to be early, I can't quite put my finger on it but my motherly instincts feel like he is tall and that he is coming early. Early could mean a week but I just feel this increased urgency to get everything ready. However, this bladder and pelvic pressure doesn't help with the motivation. If we were going to have more kids I would be telling myself, note to self - get everything ready before you get huge and uncomfortable. :)

It's hot here too; 82 degrees to an Oregonian like myself probably feels like 110 to all my southern friends. :) I fully expect to have some really attractive swollen feet by the end of the day.

1 comment:

LeAnna said...

You poor thing! I'll try not to laugh at your "hot" 80 degrees, but I know how it feels to be uncomfortably hot and preggers. Ugh. He could have dropped! Both my babies settled in down there from early on. Unfortunately they never came early, bah. Hoping to get your blog design going this week!