Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} what was your first job?
It was at Ross MessDress for Less. I was 17. I walked to the nearby shopping center as I didn't have my license yet and filled out an interview, asked to give it directly to a manager and was hired on the spot. :) It was a nice first job.

{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
I've been to a comedy club twice downtown but the comedians used SO much profanity and crude jokes that it kinda ruined it for me. I love comedy though and always enjoy "Last Comic Standing" on NBC in the summers.

{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
I can't remember!! I think it might have been at a campground several years ago.

{four} what was the last picture you took?
A picture of my sweet girly feeding the ducks!!

{five} burnt food: yes or no?
No. Unless it's fried spaghetti. (Not like deep fried, just like warmed up in a skillet with a little butter.) In that case the burnt pieces are kinda yummy.

{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
Put it in our cash jar! I want to start a piggy bank for Ems too. She has a couple of them and I think she'd like to start collecting some cash. :)

{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
Nope. And I'm okay with that.

{eight} do you scrapbook?
No, I blog. :) I did a scrapbook once for our first married Christmas that was cute and fun but I'm just too cheap to pay for the embellishments, etc.

{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
Nope.

{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
Behind it… no doubt. Although my husband is a far better photographer then I. :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to check the comedian rating at those places! I've been a few times...after the first rated R one, I made sure I checked! It's a whole lot better that way!

MiMi said...

Last time you played Mini Golf was at Pacific City?