Friday, March 18, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!


This is one of my favorite blog hops. Lauren, the hostess, always has fun questions that aren't probing in regards to what kind of underwear I'm wearing or some other nonsense. :)

1. The best deal I've ever gotten is The first thing that comes to mind is Emersyn's Crocs (see pictures below). I got these Crocs for a total of $11 including shipping. She has worn the heck out of them, especially the blue/green ones. I almost didn't buy the blue/green ones because they seemed kinda boyish and they have Wall-E on them but now I'm so glad I did. She wore them every single day in Hawaii and almost every single day last summer. I got her some new ones for the upcoming summer, again two pairs for $10 this time, but I think they are going to be too big and we'll have to save them until NEXT summer when she's almost 4.






2. If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include
hmm...these kinds of questions always stump me. I think it would be fun to have some young celebrtiry mom's over for dinner...pick their brains. Maybe Ali from the Biggest Loser and Candace Cameron Bure from Full House. I follow them both on Twitter and they seem like sweet gals.


3. Something that inspires me is vacations always make me ponder life and how I can live it more to the fullest. Also, hanging out with women that I admire and strive to be like.


4. If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go withwhat a random questions. I would have to go with salty. Sweet would get old and I don't like bitter.


5. I dream about nhaving a home large enough to entertain large groups of people and be able to bless people with the gift of hospitality. I also dream of a front and back yard that is big enough for my kids to run around and play in.

6. My weekend will be spent going to the mall with Brett and Ems to make a Build-a-bear and take something back to Nordstrom; cleaning up Emersyn's room and moving her crib out to introdcuce the big girl bed on Saturday night; having dinner with one of my favorite family's, the Polits'; going to church Sunday morning; getting a massage (hallelujah) on Sunday afternoon; and possibly going to church Sunday night. :)


7. If I could only watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be Friends re-runs. :) They just never get old for some reason!!

1 comment:

OurLittleBlessingS said...

Where do u get her crocs at?? I'm in desperate need to get Mia some b/c she lived in them last summer also and no sandals fit her chubby feet! Ahh!!! Help!! :)
Jess