Since my hubby insists on watching EVERY bowl football game out there, I am left with some spare time. Therefore, I blog. :)
1. How long does your Christmas tree stay up? We have a tradition of having Brett's family over for breakfast on New Years Day so I like to keep the tree up for that. I hope we'll take it down on Sunday or Monday afterward. I'm so thankful that Brett is off on Monday!
2. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve? Well, I did.....we were going to spend the holiday with our holiday friends, Rachelle, James & baby Sophia but I'm just not up to it. I am pretty sure I have some sort of bronchial virus going on and I'm pretty beat. So alas, we will ring the new year in alone...if I even end up staying up which seems unlikely.
3. Do you have any New Year's resolutions? I am going to copy my friend Brianne's idea from last year and do one resolution a month! I think that seems very feasible for me...I have a LOT of lifestyle modifications that I want to implement now that I am a SAHM. :) I get overwhelmed by the BIG picture though and too many goals stress me out. One at a time....I can handle. :)
4. How did you spend New Year's Eve when you were younger? I don't really remember!
5. What was the best way you've ever spent New Year's Eve? Oh man....4 or 5 years ago we got a hotel room downtown at the hotel where we spent our wedding night, The Paramount. We had tickets to see Pink Martini, one of my favorite groups to watch live. We walked from our hotel to the concert, which was FABULOUS! Then we had Chinese take out delivered to our room and we rang in the new year. It was my absolute favorite New Years. Another memorable New Years was spend with our neighbors and one too many bottles of Asti champagne. Most of our newlywed New Years were spent in our apartment. We would fire up a duraflame log, spread out some blankets on the ground, and watch the new year's eve specials on TV. Those were just as memorable. :) I'm pretty easy to please. :)