Sunday, December 20, 2009

Getting to know ME Sunday!

I didn't blog yesterday. It felt weird not to!! :)

This morning we woke up to TONS of snow! I am slightly bummed because we were going to take Emersyn in her Christmas dress but seeing Brett use my parent's snow blower quickly made up for that disappointment! He is out snow-blowing with my dad, my mom is snoozing on the La-Z-Boy, Ems is napping and I am uploading pictures and bloggin'! :) Later today we are going to run to Walmart for some cookie cutters. Brett and I are going to go on a sugar cookie makin' spree this afternoon!!

Here is some getting to know you questions, courtesy of Keely over at MannLand5!

1. Middle name? Lynn


2. What do you think is your best asset (physical)? I have really dark brown eyes which I think are unique. :)


3. If you could only eat one type of cuisine for a year, what would it be (Mexican, American,Chinese..etc.)? Probably Mexican, although this would not be condusive to the weight loss plans for 2010. :)


4. Walmart or Target? TARGET!!!!!!! Walmart's aren't really in my area. Portland Metro doesn't really have any except in slightly sketchy areas. :) I am at least 30 minutes away from a W.


5. Favorite State besides the one you live in? Duh.....HAWAII!!!!!


6. What side of the bed do you sleep on, left or right? Brett and I alternate sides every so often. We like to keep things exciting, LOL.


7. King or Queen size bed? KING. We are staying at my parents house right now in a queen and I miss my king sized bed (even though I love staying at my mama's house!).


8. Beer or wine? Not a huge drinker, don't really care for either although I do enjoy a glass of sparkling wine for a special occasion.


9. Water..ice-cold or room temp? Ice cold!


10. Christmas..love it or hate it? Adore it!! Family time, festive decorations and celebrations, honoring our Lord....it's the most wonderful time of the year!!!


7 comments:

Emily said...

Love Target and Ice water!!! Happy Sunday!!!

Tea said...

I enjoyed reading your answers! Yay for Mexican food! ;)

Melissa said...

i laughed at "Hawaii - duh!!" LOL.

i have a friend with super dark brown eyes & i LOVE them. she calls them poo poo brown but they're more like rich mahogany.

or something:)

sister sheri said...

We're twins! My middle name is Lynn, too!

Tyler said...

I am such a creature of habit... i couldnt imagine switching sides of the bed.. crazy huh?!

I have never been to hawaii but I bet its to die for gorgeous... take me next time you go ;)

Adrienne said...

we are staying with my parents also for the time being on a queen bed. we plan on getting a king afterh

LeAnna said...

I'm totally with Tyler- I get borderline crankyif I walk into the bedroom and B has tried switching sides. LOL! Matter of fact, Hubby does it to me just for grins and giggles and he gets little of either, haha! Toooo funny, though.

Loved this! Have fun making sugar cookies!