Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Someone thinks she's so sassy....





...because she can (somewhat) feed herself (sometimes). Hee hee. We have started giving Emers some "puffs" which are like disolvable cheerio type thingys. I am sure they are way overpriced and unneccesary but I like that they dissolve. I am so nervous about her choking but since she is almost 8 months, it is time to get over that. She also is eating mashed bananas sometimes but I know that I need to get her on some real solid foods, not just pureed ones.

*sigh* My baby is growing up!
On a side note, her hair is really coming in up top! It is still too fine to do anything to, trust me I have tried, but I love it!!

3 comments:

girl said...

Is she a red head too? I can't believe how big our babies are getting! My class is almost over and Ellie and I are really looking forward to hanging with you two again!

sister sheri said...

So Cute!

Kim said...

OMG, this is so funny because over this past weekend I gave Hunter his 1st cheeto puff, and he loves it! Its so funny how they pick it up and put it in there mouths. She is so cute! Reminds me so much of Hunter! Have a great weekend, I'm off of computer til Monday. Oh I love the car seat. I put Hunter in one similar to it, but sometimes I would check on him in the back seat, and when he sleeps his head is down, like so uncomfortable, scares me, so I put him back in the infant one. I'll have to try mine again. I agree the infant seat is so much easier, but heavy to tote! :)