Thursday, April 9, 2009

Huggies Baby!




A couple nights ago, Daddy put Emersyn in this Huggies Box and told me to come "find" her because she was hiding. She fit in the box just right. SO cute that we of course had to snap a couple pictures!

My dad actually works for Kimberly Clark, the maker of Huggies. And no, I don't get limitless free diapers, I wish! I sent him these pictures and told him that if KC wants to use these pictures on their marketing, we could negotiate some prices and terms. :)

You never know. :)
Which brand of diapers do you prefer?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huggies all the way! Love them!

Jacki R. said...

Emersyn is so adorable in there! Boxes of any kind of way fun. I happen to use Pampers just because I get their coupons and they have points, so I can at least get something in return in the long run. (P.S. I follow your blog from Brianne's links!)

sister sheri said...

She is one cute little lady!