Wednesday, March 25, 2009

7 Month Stats


Took this with my phone the other night, her shirt got stuck on her head. So cute.
Emersyn had her 6 month dr. appt yesterday. She is 28 inches long, if you can believe it, 96th percentile. She is just shy of 17lbs, which puts her in the 50th percentile where she has been for awhile now. Her little noggin is not so little apparently! Her head is in the 95th percentile which now confirms for sure that she is a Jensen, they have big heads. :) I love her big little head though, I don't think she looks disproportionate or anything. Poor Emers had to get her immunization shots and also a flu shot. She cried but stopped immediately afterwards when I picked her up which made me feel good. I love being able to comfort her.
Grammy and Grandpa arrive today, I can't wait to see them!!!!!

No comments: