Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Family Fun

Yesterday we took Emersyn down to Albany to visit some of her Great Grandparents. We met for lunch at Carino's, a new Italian place in Albany that I discovered while visiting one of my best friends in Boise, ID. I am obsessed with a wedge salad that they have there, it is amazing. I was bummed to see that the price for it DOUBLED however! Darn economy! :) Anyways, we had lunch with the Great-Grandparents, as well as one of Emersyn's Great Aunts and Uncles. It was fun time. Afterwards, we went over to the Great Grandparent Jensen's house where Emersyn showed off her latest skill, SITTING UP!!!!! She can do it almost completely on her own. I am so proud of my little munchkin. It is time to put away the coffee table in our living room so that she has more room to play and move around.

Here are some pics from our fun time!


Emersyn and Great Aunt Babe

Nana, Great Grandma Stanton & Emers

Great Grandpa Jensen playing!

Emersyn was so relaxed on Great Grandpa, so cute to watch!

Her hair was looking especially red in these pics. In person, it looks more strawberry blonde. I am so loving the bow, it is going to be a more daily accessory for Miss Emersyn!!

Showing off her head tilting skills!

"Look, I am sitting up!"

Pooped at the end of a long afternoon.

Look how long she is getting, wow.
Here are some other cute pics from last week.....


Molly protecting Emersyn. She always goes and sits wherever Emers is, too cute.

Reaching for the camera. :)

Meeting Brandy again, a little dog that we dog-sit a couple times a year. Emersyn loves watching our pets walk around, I think she is going to be an animal lover. :)

Emersyn is teething again. She is showing the same symptoms that she did when her two bottom teeth came in, including using ME as a teething toy when I am feeding her (ouch). Here is Emers chewing on her tylenol bottle. Because of the texture of the dropper, I think she thinks it is binky because she was sucking on it with no hands and we were cracking up. Hee hee.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Such cute pics! Jameson's hair looks much redder in pics too, maybe its the flash? Teething, ew! No fun!

Katie said...

What a beautiful family you have! Those pictures were so cute!

I hate teething- Spencer has been cutting some molars for what seems like forever!