Thursday, March 26, 2009

Shout Out


A couple weeks ago I ordered this onesie from etsy. The profits are being donated towards a playground in this little munchkin's memory. The onesie is so stinkin' cute, I wanted to show you all. I love anything monogrammed or personalized for Emersyn, although she doesn't have very much like that yet. I am wanting to get my craft on and learn to make her things. We'll see.

The Etsy seller, noodlesandmilk also has a little girl named Emerson! Too fun! If you seek any darling handmade goods, check her out!

3 comments:

girl said...

Super cute! I would love to "get my craft on" and learn how to make fun stuff like that with you! Especially when school is over - I will have tons of time! :) (hahaha...yeah, like that will ever happen with a baby, but it was fun thinking about!). Hope you're having a blast with your family. I am excited to hang out with you sometime again. :)

Unknown said...

Love that onesie! I'm a monogrammed nut! Everything that could have Tatum's name on it, does. She'll probably be able to spell her name by the time she's 3!

sister sheri said...

That onesie is stinkin cute... but not as sweet as that new photo in your header!