Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pray for Jonah


I have been following the blog of a sweet little boy named Jonah. He was born this last February with an extremely rare genetic skin disorder that causes him to have to live in the NICU for now, completely bandaged and unable to wear clothes, diapers, etc. My heart just breaks for this little sweetheart, and for some reason I just fell in love when I saw him. Having a healthy baby is a miracle and a blessing, the least I can do is pass their names along and ask for you to pray for him if you think about it. God is big and so capable of miracles.




I can't wait to post a blog someday about how God healed this little baby!!!

1 comment:

sister sheri said...

I'll be praying for sweet Jonah... and I love your faith in knowing that God will heal this precious one...