Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday


{ONE}
How often do you do laundry?
Well, if I were abiding by my April goals it would be daily or as needed but alas, I am not succeeding with this goal. It's about once every three or four days which wouldn't be a big deal if I could just get caught up! :)

{TWO}
What is your favorite type of cookie?
Sugar cookies and/or snickerdoodles

{THREE}
What would you do with an extra $2000 a month?
Well, first I would put this towards our credit card (which isn't much) and car debt. Once that was paid off, I would save it like crazy until I could do something like pay off our house or buy a new one!

{FOUR}
What is/was your favorite subject in school?
I liked English and Creative Writing and Band. I was a Band geek. :)

{FIVE}
Have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?
NO and I have NO desire to!!!!!

{SIX}
What was your high school mascot?
We were the wildcats.

{SEVEN}
If you had the chance to go into space, would you?
No, for the same reason that I said no to number five. Fear of heights!! (And death for that matter!!!)

{EIGHT}
How often do you go dancing?
Just at weddings.

{NINE}
Would you rather fly or drive?
Depends on where we're going! I don't *love* flying but it's obviously the quickest way to get to most places.

{TEN}
Have you ever been caught re-gifting?
Nope but I've totally done it! :)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I never knew you were afraid of heights!

I never really cared for snickerdoodles-but your recipe is amazing-it is a naughty cookie! ~S