Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bug :(

Well, my little bug has a little bug! Yesterday we had a fabulous time at the Tulip Festival in the afternoon and then Ems threw up in the car on the way home. I thought at first it might just have been something she ate but then she threw up three more times in the car and then once this morning. She always feels better once she's thrown up but then eventually feels crummy again. My poor girl. I'm praying it's a 24 hour thing. If we have to stay home from church tomorrow, that wouldn't be the end of the world but I just hope she's feeling better by then. I had thought about taking her to an egg hunt this morning but it's clear to me that the best thing for Emersyn is a day of rest.

Today Brett and I had planned a major work day around the house and Ems was going to go out to breakfast with her Nana and Papa and cousin. Obviously that plan got cancelled. Now Ems and I are on the couch, watching "Monsters, Inc" and Daddy is working in the garage. Emersyn and I did spend a little time outside earlier and it felt SO good. It's the warmest day of the year so far and the high is supposed to be 68!

Say a prayer with me that Ems feels better as the day goes on!! Thanks and Happy Easter weekend!!

No comments: