Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Blog Design!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe I have been blessed with *some* talents in life. Figuring out HTML and other high tech programming stuff is NOT one of them!!! Thankfully, I have wonderful friends.

My friend LeAnna redid my blog design for me, all the while chasing her toddler, growing a new babe, and posting her witty status updates on Facebook.

I want to be just like her when I grow up.

Even though she is a good 5+ years younger then me. :)

Thank you friend, I am a better looking blogger because of you!!!! Or wait, I mean my blog is better looking because of you!!! :) :)

11 comments:

Kristi said...

Love the new design! I may have taken Computer 1 and 2 in high school, but I still have no clue how to make something that adorable!

LeAnna said...

I'm so happy you love it! You're the easiest person to make stuff for, so glad you let me practice on ya. ;) Have a great week, friend!

Melissa said...

it's precious! i love it! :)

MiMi said...

Very Nice!!!

jules said...

I love it!!!!

OurLittleBlessingS said...

love the new design!! looks great!
jess

sister sheri said...

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's blog...

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's blog...

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's blog...

If I keep repeating it maybe I will believe it!

Looks wonderful!

j said...

it is lovely. congrats on the makeover.

Vanessa said...

Love the new design!

Tyler said...

WOW she did a wonderful job! Love all the new pics of miss priss! Cute stuff :)

Kim said...

Ha I am loving it!!! I love doing new things like this as well, it takes time though.