Friday, April 30, 2010

Five Question Friday


My hubs is working on his photo matte cutting project, I have 20 minutes before I need to leave to pick up my bridesmaid dress, and Emersyn's napping! Sounds like the PERFECT time to post a quick little blog, don't you think? :) Thanks to Mama M. for hosting this little blog hop each week!

1. If you could, would you go back to high school? Um, NO. :) I have connected with some really great friends from high school via Facebook over the last couple of years and that is great and all but as far as high school itself, not my best years! :)

2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".) I would like enough money to be able to live comfortably, bless others and stay home with my baby. Second wish: hmmm.....that is impossible to say, isn't it??!?! I mean, seriously. I SHOULD say something noble like world peace. Instead,I wish that myself and everyone I know would have the opportunity and finances to take meaningful vacations each year (not all together, lol). I think vacations to tropical places are good for the soul. I am sure I could come up with something deeper but I am a little pressed for time, hee hee.

3. What kids show do you secretly like? Ha ha, I think Sesame Street is really cute. We like all the Pixar movies too!

4. What is your beverage of choice? I love iced tea & COFFEE!!!

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)? Working on losing weight (down just shy of 35 pounds, whoo hoo!). Sometimes I feel that my sense of humor makes me too sarcastic sometimes which can borderline be rude. I would like to change that and be more of a gentle spirit. :)

Happy Friday!!!


2 comments:

sister sheri said...

I love your sense of humor! Maybe I'm too slow to know you are being sarcastic... hee hee!

LeAnna said...

Thirty five pounds?!?! For real!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!