1. If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, what would it be? Hmm...maybe have the talent of organization and turn it into an occupation? That's not very original, but I do wish I was more organized. OR I would love to know how to sew and make sweet little dresses for Emersyn and her buddies.
2. Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods? Beach for sure, although ironically I am typing this from a cabin in the woods! I think the beach is such a fun vacation destination though for a family even though I haven't ever done a beach vacation since becoming an adult (unless you count Hawaii, but I don't). In Oregon, we refer to the beach as the "coast" and it's rarely warm enough to wear a swim suit on. It is beautiful though.
3. Is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children? I had heard the name "Emerson" on a celebrity baby blog. (Don't judge me). I told Brett about it and he thought it was way too gender neutral. When I got pregnant I really really liked the name for a girl and Brett still didn't like it. Then, a miracle occurred. Randomly on my birthday Brett decided that he liked the name but wanted to change the spelling to "Emersyn" and I loved it. The rest is history. :) When we went to our gender ultrasound, we were debating between Emersyn and Evelyn and when I found out I was having a girl, I just knew her name was Emersyn. Now that I know my daughter, she is totally NOT an Evelyn even though I still like the name. We picked Grace for her middle name because I loved how feminine it was against the contrast of Emersyn and I love thinking of God's grace when I think of my daughter.
4. What is your guilty pleasure? (I know we've done this one before, but I'm guessing people's "guilty pleasures" change frequently. At least, mine do!) Hmm....probably manicures and pedicures fall into the guilty pleasure category. I know that they aren't very practical but I sure do love them. Costco might be a guilty pleasure too, I just love shopping there and often talk myself into coming home with things that I certainly do not *need*. I also love cleaning my house when it is mostly clean already and also taking and uploading pictures of my daughter. Are any of these guilty pleasures though or just hobbies?? LOL
5. Do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened? My house is mostly straightened (as much as it can be with a two year old running around) but rarely deep cleaned. I don't think my house is *dirty*, like I keep up with vacumming and mopping the downstairs and keep it pretty tidy. But the master bathroom often needs a good wipe down and I seem to make it a low priority on my cleaning list. Shame on me. :)