Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl Fun!

Yesterday was Emersyn's first Superbowl!! We were rooting for the Cardinals and were so sad to see them lose!! We went over to some family friends' house and had a great time. Emersyn wore her New England Patriot's onesie that I got Brett for Father's Day this year. She looked pretty darn cute I have to say!!

Daddy with is biggest/littlest fan! :)
Emersyn and Estella playing with Estella's Daddy, Caleb.

Emersyn, Rachelle, Shaya and "Auntie" Tori

Shaya holding Estella, Jonette (Estella's Mommy) holding Emers

So cute!

Estella and Emers playing.

Emersyn trying to hold hands with Stella, hee hee.

Face to face encounter. They are probably talking about how much they dislike tummy time! :)

"GO Cardinals!"
After the Superbowl was over, we watched a very awkward episode of the Office. Dwight is OUT OF CONTROL!! :)
Emersyn is such a big girl now that she eats cereal! She even like to grab at the spoon and make sure she gets every last bite....

Sometimes she gets the spoon too far into her mouth though, and it makes her gag.

"I want more Daddy!"

My sweet girl is growing up!!
At this point, we can see her two bottom teeth both emerging at the same time. I wonder if this is common, I thought they came in one at a time but there are definitely two on their way out. Poor baby, teething is no fun. On Sunday nights, Brett is in charge of Emersyn because I work all day on Monday and have to get up early. Last night Emersyn seemed to wake up like every hour or so fussing. Brett would go back and swaddle her and stick her binky in but she would still wake up. I don't know who I feel worse for, Brett or Emersyn! :) Today I am sure they are going to sleep in and they both deserve it!
Tomorrow we are going down to Albany to see some family. That will be fun and I am sure I will have pictures to post.
Wednesday is my birthday! 28, I can hardly believe it. I am sure it will be the best year ever, my first full year of life as a mommy. I already got myself a little birthday treat, Old Navy was having some MAJOR clearance and I was able to get like 10 shirts for $30. Score! Most of them are around the house/runninge errands casual but it is nice to have new things to wear. A lot of my clothes got so stretched out and worn during pregnancy. Yay for Old Navy.
Happy Monday everyone!!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Jameson's teeth are ALL coming in at the same time, but yeah at first he had his first two. They are about half-way up and his top two are now coming in as well as the other two beside his bottom two. Yeah, that's a lot of "twos" in there. And no, its no fun. Sorry!!

Unknown said...

shoot- I wish I had known about that sale at old navy! Talk about your casual clothes all getting worn out- hellooooo puke. haha.
She's getting so big- cereal and teeth- (and yeah, they usually come in in pairs! bottom two, top two, the next bottom two, the next top two or the two bottom molars...etc!) fun times, can't wait. Rowen is a drooling machine so I'm sure we're on our way there!
Did you have a happy birthday!?