Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy 5 Month Birthday to Emersyn!!!

I have been missing these two people a LOT lately..... I am so blessed with great parents. They are coming to visit again in March and we just can't wait!! Grammy even gets to stay an extra week and we are really excited for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Emersyn is 5 months old today. I get teary eyed just thinking about it. I am just so blessed that she is such a happy and healthy baby. My cup truly overflows.

This has been a big week for Miss Emers. As you saw below, she cut her first tooth on Monday. In honor of such a "big girl" step, we decided to try feeding her some rice cereal last night. She LOVED it!!!! I only gave her a tiny bit but am going to give her a little more tonight. It is so fun to feed her.

Yesterday we woke up to more snow! Such a crazy winter that we have been having in Portland! In honor of the snow, we dressed Emers in her little snow suit that she got from Grammy around Christmas time. She looked so darn cute in it!!!





No comments: