Monday, January 26, 2009

FIRST TOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emersyn has been a little fussy lately and normally, she is a pretty chill kid. Last night we went to dinner and she fussed almost the whole time, very unlike her. Usually if you put her in her carseat with a binky, she is a happy camper. I assumed it was just gas or something.

Today when I got home, Brett said that he had noticed her gums seemed kind of swollen and he said she had been really really fussy today. We figured, she must be officially teething.

Tonight her and Brett were cuddling on the couch and she was chomping down on his finger when Brett went, "ouch!". There was definitely a sharp tooth peeking out!! I can't believe it!!! I must admit, I am fearful of how nursing is going to go but I know that lots of women nurse babies with teeth, I can too.

Here are pics of the big event tonight!!






I can't believe how fast my baby is growing!!!!!

2 comments:

Melissa (5M Creations) said...

To cute! I love their first toothy smiles. I think that nursing was actually worse when teeth were trying to come in since pressure felt good. Once they cut through it wasn't bad. She is so cute!

Aimee said...

Ahh, yes Jameson's teeth are coming in too. Except unlike your non-fussy one, Jameson's been pretty fussy. Emersyn is so darling!! PS Nursing with teeth isn't as bad I was expecting.