Friday, August 29, 2008

She's Here!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Emersyn Grace Jensen was born at 3:45am on 08/28/08, weighing in at 7lbs, 13 oz and 20.25 inches long. She is a doll and I had an amazing birth experience which I will post about later. We got home from the hospital later this afternoon and then just had dinner but I wanted to let everyone know that it went so well and we have a beautiful little girl!! Here is a link to some darling pictures!! I will post more later!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=31489&l=284f4&id=501322979

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!! Oh my goodness, she is so perfectly beautiful! Look at that hair!! I can't wait to hear your birth story. I'm getting so nervous, yet looking at your pictures I just can't wait!!!

girl said...

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to hear about the birth experience. :)

Melissa (5M Creations) said...

She is such a cutie! I love the pouty lip. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Congratulations!

Vivian said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful, of course!

Love ya,

The future Grammy-in law